The Willows Anniversary Party
The Willows is celebrating eleven years of business under the new management, with a one-night celebration.
The celebration takes place on Monday, September 13 from 5:30pm – 10 p.m. The event is open to the public with a $5 cover charge for entrance.
After attending The Willows' 10th anniversary, I can say it's a great way to enjoy some of the specialty dishes that chef Jay Matsukawa and his culinary team are able to create for the celebration. The bacon-wrapped shrimp is as delicious as it sounds.
There will be a variety of food stations throughout the restaurants as well as beer, wine & spirit stations. Scripts will be sold at the door for food and drinks.
There will also be prize giveaways with a raffle ticket given at the entrance for a Vacations Hawaii Las Vegas getaway for 2 or a Dinner at The Willows for a year. You can also enjoy live entertainment by Kahua from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Food Offerings (priced at $3-5 per plate)
- Trio of Hors de voures - Hummus on crostini, seared ahi on won ton, tomato basil skewer
- Chocolate & Peanut butter bread pudding w/caramel anglaise
- Vegetable Lasagna
- Oven Roasted beef tenderloin with Aged balsamic jus (served with steamed garlic mashed potatoes)
- Salad Trio - Greek Salad, smoked salmon, and spinach, long bean & shrimp
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Lobster Reduction (served with garlic mashed potatoes)
- Truffled Misoyaki salmon with steamed white rice
- Pepper crusted porkloin with kabayaki glaze (served with petite musubi)
Wine Tasting ($25 for ten 2 oz. pours)
The anniversary party will also feature a wine tasting event, “Bargain Wines for Lean Times II.”
In a separate wine tasting room, twenty-four different wines that can be purchased at retail locations for $15.99 or under will be poured. Admission to the room is available for $25 and includes the cover charge and ten 2 oz. tastings.
For more information or reservations for the Wine Tasting, please call the Willows at 808-952-9200. See a flyer for the party at willowshawaii.com.
Posted on Thursday, September 9, 2010 in Permalink