Picnic on the Lanai at Kakaako Kitchen
Photo: Courtesy of Kakaako Kitchen.
Kakaako Kitchen will be having a PICNIC ON THE LANAI on Sunday, April 5, 2009. It is an affordable meal for family and friends and will be served “family style” in platters for guests to share. The event takes place at 6:30 p.m. and reservations required.
For this special night, you can bring your own wine, champagne and beer with no corkage fee! Glasses will be provided but you are encouraged to bring your wine opener!
The menu includes:
- A spring salad with Nalo greens, pears, walnuts, and dried cranberries with a fresh basil bleu cheese vinaigrette
- Homestyle braised shoulder beef with natural jus
- Sautéed opakapaka dore with sauce amandine
- Creamy mashed potatoes infused with truffle
- Orzo with confetti of fresh vegetables: red and green bell peppers, red onions, yellow squash, zucchini and garlic
- Sautéed green beans with bacon and onions
- House baked butter rolls
For dessert, enjoy fresh fruit tarts with fresh fruit in a puff pastry shell. Coffee, tea and soft drinks will also be provided.
The cost of the dinner is $28.00; Children under 10 are $12.00; Ages 4 and under are Free. The price is inclusive of tax and gratuity. For more information or to make a reservation, call 596-7488.