New Happy Hour Menu at Nobu
Nobu Waikiki has a new happy hour cocktail and tapas menu available in its bar and lounge. The new happy hour features Nobu signature dishes, tapas-style, each for $10 or less.
Drinks specials are available Sunday through Thursday, 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., and Nobu-style tapas are available anytime during restaurant business hours.
The new menu features the following:
SPECIALTY COCKTAILS $8
(5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday. Bar and Lounge Only.)
- Matsuhisa Martini
Ketel One Vodka, Hokusetsu Sake, cucumber Garnish
- Liliko’i Margarita
Tequila, orange liqueur, fresh passion fruit & fresh lime juice.
- Japanese Cucumber-White Peach Sangria
Refreshing pear, peach, cucumber & wine cocktail
Fruit infused Sparkling Cocktail
- Champagne 95
Orange brandy, crème de peche, pineapple & Champagne
- Lychee Martini
Ketel One vodka & fresh lychee juice
The bar and lounge also offer Select Wines by the Glass for $7, Ketel One and Ketel Citroen Drinks for $7 and Heineken, Asahi and Chang beers for $4.
(Available Anytime During Restaurant Hours. Bar and Lounge Only.)
- Uni Mojito Shooter $6
- Yellowtail Sashimi with Jalapeno $9
- Oysters Choice of Sauce (min 3 per order) $3
- Whitefish Tiradito $9
- Nobu Tacos-Tuna, Salmon or Crab (min 2 per order) $4
- Salmon Poke $8
- Kampachi Sashimi with Agua De Chile $7
- Scallop Poisson Cru $9
- Lobster Ceviche $10
- Whitefish Dry Miso $10
- Edamame $4
- Shishito Peppers $5
- Black Cod Butter Lettuce Cups $8
- Wagyu Foie Gras Gyoza (3 Per Order) $10
- Rock Shrimp Tempura $10
- Scallop Jalapeno Salsa $10
- Steamed Clams with Pancetta, Kale and Dashi $9
- Koroke with Creamy Aji Amarillo $8
- Chicken Anticucho or Kushiyaki Skewers (2 Per Order) $8
- Beef Anticucho or Kushiyaki Skewers $10
Pistachio Affogato: Pistachio Gelato, Espresso, Praline Cremoso and Financier Crisps
Availability subject to change upon special events and holidays. Available only in the bar and lounge, no exceptions.
The Lounge at Nobu is open from 5:00 p.m. – midnight nightly. Beachwear is prohibited. Valet is available at Waikiki Parc Hotel’s Helumoa porte-cochere.
Reservations or more information are available at 808-237-6999.