The Blue Tomato Book Signing
(page 2 of 2)
Alan Wong's Honolulu will host a very special Holiday Market at their McCully Court building at 1857 S. King St., Third Floor.
The event will take place on Sunday, December 12th from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and offers a number of unique gift ideas and special goodies to add to your holiday gift baskets.
Gift ideas available only at Alan Wong's Restaurant, include:
- Alan Wong's Li Hing Mui Vinaigrette
- Stocking Stuffers from Pastry Chef Michelle Karr
- and of course Gift Certificates to the restaurant
Local farmers who work with the restaurant will also join in the celebration. They include:
- Derek Lanter, Waialua Coffee & Chocolate
- Naked Cow Dairy
- Hawaiian Honey Bee Co-Op
- MA'O Farms
- Kulanui by the University of Hawaii
Neighbors at McCully Court, Hikari Shiatsu and Honolulu Pen Shop will also offer some gifts for purchase.
The event is also the last opportunity for Chef Alan Wong to personally autograph your copy of the first edition of The Blue Tomato before it hits the bookstores!
Purchase the book by itself or in a package offered that day:
- $40: Cookbook only
- $45: Cookbook + Li Hing Mui Vinaigrette Dressing
- $55: Cookbook + Dressing + Tasting of 2 dishes from The Blue Tomato
(Tax not included; Tasting dishes are also available a la carte at the event)
Valet parking is available for $3 or you can find street parking around the area.
For questions or more information, call 808-949-2526 or visit www.alanwongs.com.
Posted on Thursday, December 2, 2010 in Permalink