Mother's Day Specials in Hawaii
(page 1 of 11)
Looking for how and where to honor mom with a delicious brunch or exquisite coursed meal?
The Veranda at the Moana Surfrider treats mom to tea and a fashion show. Photo: courtesy of The moana surfrider..
Find out what's happening at Hawaii's best restaurants and their special offers, deals, events and promotions to celebrate Mother's Day.
Find specials and highlights at:
- Chai's Island Bistro
- Chef Mavro
- La Mer
- Alan Wong's Restaurant
- The Pineapple Room
- The Veranda at the Moana Surfrider
- Beachhouse at the Moana
- The Willows
- Tiki's Grill & Bar
- Ruth's Chris Steak House
- Romano's Macaroni Grill
- Roy's Hawaii Kai
- Plumeria Beach House
- Top of Waikiki
- Twist at Hanohano
- Sarento's Top of the "I"
- Shokudo Japanese Restaurant
- Formaggio Grill
- Brasserie Du Vin
- Vino Italian Tapas
- Hiroshi Eurasion Tapas
- 3660 on the Rise
- Wolfgang's Steakhouse
Check back for additional updates as they are received.
If your mom is a fan of great Hawaiian entertainment as much as she's a fan of great food, Chai's may have what you're looking for...
Chai's Island Bistro will host a Special Mother’s Day all you can eat Alaskan King Crab Legs Buffet offering a chance to celebrate your Mother’s Day with Hawaii's Best Entertainers.
The brunch with seating at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. features entertainment from Robert Cazimero accompanied with hula. The dinner buffet with seating at 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. features Melvin Leed.
Both feature a selection of over 50 items to choose from.
Cold Appetizers and Salad
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktails
- Fresh Oyster On ice with Spicy Garlic Mignonette
- Fresh Ahi Poke with Roasted Pine Nuts
- Atlantic King Salmon Tartar with Lemon Dill Cream Sauce
- Organically Grown Baby Greens with Balsamic Tamarind Dressing
- Organically Grown Baby Romaine with Caesar Dressing
- Shredded Green Papaya Salad
- Oriental Chicken Salad with Soy Ginger Sesame Dressing
- Alaskan King Crab Cake with Roasted Garlic Aioli
- Kataifi & Macadamia Nut Crusted Jumbo Black Tiger Prawns
- Vegetarian Spring Rolls Pineapple Plum Sauce
- Thai Curry Puffs with Fresh Tomato Mango Salsa
- BBQ Honey and Hoisin Baby Back Ribs
- Roasted Fresh Corn Chowder & Sweet Okinawan Potato
- Alaskan King Crab Leg with Drawn Butter
- Grilled Fresh Atlantic King Salmon with Truffle Madeira Sauce
- Thai Chicken Curry with Bamboo Shoots & Fresh Basil
- Long Island Duck Legs Confetti
- Mongolian Style Lamb Chops with merlot Demiglace
- Grilled Lemongrass Garlic Pork Tenderloin with Merlot Demiglace
- Vegetarian Stir-fried with Tofu
- Crispy Bacon, Sausage and Scramble Egg (for brunch Only)
- Toasted Sesame Seed Chow Fun Noodles
- Mashed Potato, and Steamed Thai Jasmine Rice
- Banana Cream Pie
- Peanut Butter Opera Almond Cake
- Chocolate Decadence Mousse Cake
- Green Tea Tiramisu
- New York Style Cheese Cake with Fresh Raspberry Guava Puree
- Tahitian Crème Brulee with Fresh Strawberry
- Roasted Pineapple Macadamia Nut Tart
- Thai Coffee Pot de Crème
- Low Acid Pineapple, Cantaloupe, Honeydew Melon, Grape, Berries
- And More…
Both brunch and dinner buffets are available for $49.95, hal-off for Children 12 and under (plus tax and gratuity).
For reservations call 808-585-0011. See the full Mother's Day menu at chaisislandbistro.com.
Hawaii Mother's Day Specials continues...
Posted on Tuesday, May 4, 2010 in Permalink