Dr. John Frattarelli is the Founder, Medical, Practice, and Laboratory Director for the Fertility Institute of Hawaii. Dr. Frattarelli is one of only a few board-certified fellowship trained Reproductive Endocrinologists in Hawaii. He is a recognized expert in Infertility and In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). Dr. Frattarelli has over 15 years of experience evaluating and treating couples with fertility and reproductive disorders.
He has participated in over 25,000 fertility treatment cycles resulting in over 8,000 babies. This makes Dr. Frattarelli one of the most experienced fertility physicians in the country.
The Fertility Institute of Hawaii has a state of the art IVF laboratory located in Honolulu providing Fertility and IVF services to the Pacific.
The staff at the Fertility Institute of Hawaii offer patients cutting edge, individualized and compassionate care that results in some of the best pregnancy rates in the world. Additionally, in order to better serve patients, Dr. Frattarelli also has offices in Kailua, Maui, and Hilo.
• Infertility Evaluation & Diagnosis
• Ovulation Induction
• Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
• Donor Sperm Insemination (TDI)
• In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
• Natural Cycle IVF
• Minimal Stimulation IVF
• Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
• Preimplantation Genetic Screening/Diagnosis (PGS/PGD)
• Donor Egg IVF
• Donor Sperm IVF
• Gestational Carrier IVF
• Embryo Donation
• Embryo Adoption
• Fertility Preservation
• Cryopreservation of Eggs (Egg Bank of Hawaii)
• Cryopreservation of Sperm (Sperm Bank of Hawaii)
• Cryopreservation of Embryos (Embryo Bank of Hawaii)
Dr. Frattarelli would like to thank his peers for this wonderful award!