Halloween Dining in Honolulu
Looking for thrills (and maybe some chills) come Halloween? Check out some of these scary dining options:
A few days before Halloween, this month’s Munch dinner at Apartment3 is themed “Belly of the Beast.” The four-course dinner, paired with cocktails:
- Crispy pork belly salad, green papaya, whole grain mustard vinaigrette
- Ahi belly with chimichurri and fingerling potatoes
- Zinfandel braised short rib, polenta, Hamakua mushrooms, and tomato chutney
- The Elvis: grilled peanut butter, banana and bacon sandwich
- On Halloween, it’s Bloody Monday at SALT Kitchen and Tasting Bar, with boudin noir (aka blood sausage) and bacon Bloody Mary’s. All night happy hour specials downstairs. 744-7567 for more information.
- 12th Ave Grill is going retro for Halloween. Its Throwback Hawaii menu includes a grilled Mai Tai mahi mahi with a Big Island hearts of palm salad and pineapple dark rum sauce, Shinsato pork laulau, and crispy “shrunken” head cheese. 732-9469 for reservations.
- Halloween Howl Costume dinner buffet at Plumeria Beach House. Come as you aren’t to the All Hallows Eve costume contest (entry deadline is 7 pm, winners announced at 7:30 pm). 5:30 p.m. to 10.p.m. $55 Adults, $27.50 Children ages 4-12. 739-8760 for reservations.
Posted on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 in Permalink