Out-of-Townies, Stay Full and Happy with These To-Go Options and Deals
(Sponsored) Alexander & Baldwin is committed to keeping spirits high and bellies full for O‘ahu residents.
With the work-at-home, stay-at-home mandate in place, there are few things left to break up the monotony of living, eating, sleeping and working in one place, day after day. Sure, you could exercise, but sometimes you just crave gratification that’s a little more instant and takes a lot less effort. For me, takeout has become that thing. Dishes from my favorite restaurants bring a welcoming, if fleeting, sense of normalcy, while trying out a new place adds some adventure to my otherwise same-same life (sad, I know).
While most restaurants are located in town, that doesn’t mean residents in other neighborhoods have to make the drive over in order to get good food. Hawai‘i landowner Alexander & Baldwin, for instance, has locally owned dining tenants all throughout O‘ahu, many of which are offering special deals during this time. It’s a win-win: Ordering takeout means delicious to look forward too, and it supports local businesses, which really need our help right now.
Option to order a special alcoholic slushie to-go when you purchase a meal.
Additional 20% off takeout orders when ordering directly through the restaurant.
Take Home & Bake kits – Includes one fresh dough ball, mozzarella, your choice of one sauce, two meats and two veggies. Call ahead to order for pickup.
Purchase a family deal and receive your choice of the following for free: 1 pound of pasta, 2.5 pounds of rice, box of gloves or 2 rolls of toilet paper. While supplies last.
Now available for pick up ,12 packs of fresh made tortillas to take home, buy some tacos and pick up a packet of fresh tortillas to make chilaquiles or enchiladas for bfast the next day call 808-262-8226 and organize your curbside pick up and quarantine with tacos #tacoseveryday #elgallorosa #socialdistancingwithtacos #curbsidepickup #kailuatacos #fromscratch #withouttex #kailua #bitesquad #kailuatogo #pastorhawaii
Order 12-packs of fresh homemade tortillas to go.
Additional 10% discount on takeout orders. (Special restrictions apply. Does not apply to delivery orders.)
- When the Emergency Order Shut Down Honolulu Dining Rooms, These New Restaurants Decided to Open Anyway
- Psst, Aloha Tofu Factory in Kalihi Offers Cheapest, Freshest Tofu To Go
- Best of Honolulu 2020: The Best Food and Drinks on O‘ahu
- Your Guide to the Perfect Weekend in Honolulu: September 16–22
- In the Room with COVID-19: Hawaiʻi Nurses Talk About Patient Care in a Pandemic
- Order through Pono Provisions for Local Pork, Goat, Lamb, Venison and Chicken
- Fall Fashion: 5 Local Hawai‘i Artists, Designers and Business Owners Wear the Newest Trends
- TBD…’s To-Go Menu Is a Culinary Flavor Trip
- Get All The Hawai‘i Snacks, Produce and Essentials You Need With These Pickup and Delivery Services
- Kalo Bombs Just Showed Us Our New Favorite Ice Cream Topping