Hawaii Business Magazine presents six CHANGE Events* covering Hawai‘i’s most important issues: Community & Economy, Health & Wellness, Arts & Culture, Natural Environment, Government & Civics, and Education.
In September, we will be hosting E- Education.
- Terry George, President & CEO, Harold K. L. Castle Foundation
- Catherine Ngo, President & CEO, Central Pacific Bank
- Susan Yamada, Director, UH Ventures
- Jack Wong, CEO, Kamehameha Schools
- Stacie Kunihisa, Principal, Kanoelani Elementary School
- Ruth Fletcher, Head of School and President, Saint Andrew’s Schools
Steve Petranik, Editor, Hawaii Business Magazine
Hosted drinks and pupus served immediately after panel discussion.