Free Downtown Honolulu Architectural Firm Crawl
Peek inside design firms and meet the architects.
We often blog about people who have used an architect to make a nicely designed home. Have you ever wondered what an architect does, how they're different from other home-related professionals and if you really need one?
You can get a peek inside local architects offices and studios at the Annual Architecture Firm Crawl, which was developed to allow the public to learn more about these companies, projects and people. The Center for Architecture as well as the following Honolulu design firms will open their doors Friday, April 25 from 5 to 8 p.m.:
- Center for Architecture (828 Fort Street Mall, Suite 100)
- Allana Buick & Bers (707 Richards Street, Suite 635)
- Ferraro Choi & Associates with Dean Sakamoto Architects (IBM Building, 1240 Ala Moana Boulevard, Suite 510)
- Group 70 International (McCandless Building, 925 Bethel Street, Fifth Floor)
- MC Architects, Inc. (1044 Nuuanu Avenue)
- Mason Architects (Stangenwald Building, 119 Merchant Street, Suite 501)
- Perkins + Will (Stangenwald Building, 119 Merchant Street, Suite 402)
- Peter Vincent Architects (1021 Smith Street, Penthouse)
- RIM Architects (851 Fort Street, Suite 200)
- WATG (Topa Tower, 700 Bishop Street, Suite 1800)
To register and receive a map with a complete listing of participating firms, visit aiahonolulu.org.